We have just completed a thorough survey of some of the best-rated laser printers out there for both home and office use. The purpose of this survey is to quench every fire of confusion in your minds by compiling data on the performance, specification, speed and ease of operation, connectivity features, and so much more of every top or best-rated laser printer. Having thoroughly gone through our compiled document on the best-rated laser printers, we have concluded to share this with you finally.
Table of Contents
- Comparison Of Best Rated Laser Printers In 2020
- Detailed Guide to Acquire the Best Rated Laser Printers
- 1. Xerox VersaLInk B600/DN Monochrome Printer
- 2. HP Color Laser 179Fnw Wireless All-In-One Laser Printer
- 3. OKI 62777301 MC573dn All-In-One
- 4. Canon Imageclass LBP226dw
- 5. Xerox B215DNI Monochrome Multifunction Printer
- 6. HeroFiber HP All-In-One Photo Printer – Envy 5055
- 7. Lexmark B2236dw Monochrome Compact Laser Printer
- 8. Canon Imageclass MF264dw (2925C020) Multifunction, Wireless Laser Printer
- Buying Guide
- Frequently Asked Questions(FAQS)
Comparison Of Best Rated Laser Printers In 2020
|Xerox VersaLInk B600/DN Monochrome Printer|
|HP Color Laser 179Fnw Wireless|
|OKI 62447301 MC573dn|
|Canon Imageclass LBP226dw|
|Xerox B215DNI Monochrome Multifunction|
|HeroFiber HP All-in-One Photo Printer|
|Lexmark B2236dw Monochrome Compact Laser Printer|
|Canon imageCLASS MF264dw|
Detailed Guide to Acquire the Best Rated Laser Printers
This is a list with compiled reviews of our top eight picks for the best laser printers you’ll grab your hands on. Read and broaden your knowledge to assist you in creating a call on which printer to amass or purchase.
1. Xerox VersaLInk B600/DN Monochrome Printer
The VersaLink B600/DN Monochrome Printer isn’t only an essential laser printer. It possesses a lot simpler and quicker interface. This configurable, cloud-associated work environment collaborator conveys completely new capacities that goes past the opposition.
VersaLink B600/DN can accelerate to 58 paper per minute for black and white print. It has standard programmed two-sided printing. It can fill in as an ideal associate for each business. Undertaking level security ensures all purposes of powerlessness.
VersaLink B600/DN can straightforwardly get to cloud administrations like; Dropbox, Google Drive, and Microsoft OneDrive.
- Mobile and Cloud Ready.
- Gesture-based touchscreen controls and easy customization.
- Easily personalize the 5–inch touchscreen for every user
- Tiltable, a capacitive user interface for a mobile experience
- High initial outlay.
- Noisy in operation.
2. HP Color Laser 179Fnw Wireless All-In-One Laser Printer
HP Color Laser 179Fnw Wireless All-in-One Laser Printer is the best black/white and color laser printer for Mac. A superior laser printer with a generally modest passage level – world’s littlest in its group. It is a color multifunction printer ideal for home office and independent venture use.
This laser is a proficient yet little, smaller multifunction printer with a print accelerates to 18/4 pages per minute. This shockingly small laser conveys extraordinary quality, page after page delivering sharp content, bold blacks, and crisp color illustrations.
It has no front USB and has a tiny presentation and constrained media alternatives. It has a Wi-Fi and Wi-Fi Direct. Laser 179Fnw is also compatible with cell phone control.
- It’s multifunctional – print, scan, copy, and fax, as well as produce high-quality color results.
- Easily and quickly get printing and faxing directly at the control panel.
- Easily share resources.
- Supports both iOS and Mac.
- Slow to start up and also to print the first page.
- Doesn’t support automatic duplex printing.
3. OKI 62777301 MC573dn All-In-One
The OKI 62777301 MC573dn All-in-One is a heavy machine. It makes all the advantages of savvy multifunction printers (MFPs) moderate for small to medium-sized organizations and workgroups. It likewise makes it simple to accomplish with a 7″ shading LCD touchscreen. Additionally, an amazing engine, empowering ultra-quick, top-notch color printing.
The OKI MC573dn has a harder UI than generally across the board Systems. Superb quality! It is perfect with Apple AirPrint for printing from cell phones and tablets.
The greatest duty cycle it has that is up to 60,000 pages for each month makes it reasonable for medium-obligation imprinting in a little office and rock-solid imprinting on a smaller scale or home office.
- Copying is easy.
- It comes with a full standard yield cartridge.
- Scanning is quite easier and faster with the use of a computer.
- Great touch screen.
- Gigabit Ethernet enables the fast transfer of large color files across the network.
- Noisy in operation.
- Relatively slow sometimes when scanning.
4. Canon Imageclass LBP226dw
Canon Image class LBP226dw is a small machine that produces quick duplicates and stays reliable, bright, and clear in color. It is the best monochrome laser printer all-in-one portable, wireless, mobile-ready, duplex laser printer with an expandable paper limit of up to 900 Sheets.
It was specially made for use in small companies, and like most business-oriented printers, it accompanies an in-assembled online interface.
can print from another room because of its wireless feature. It’s truly calm when in operation. The simplicity of setting up the top off cartridges is truly relieving.
- Low price and running cost.
- Undeniably fast.
- Expandable paper input capacity.
- Outstanding print quality.
- Two paper input sources.
- No memory drive support.
- The paper drawer could use improvement to one that easily slides open.
5. Xerox B215DNI Monochrome Multifunction Printer
The Xerox B215DNI Monochrome MFP isn’t simply the best-rated laser printer across the board, but also the best printer scanner for Mac. It’s a 4-in-1 with a touch screen experience perfect for a small or home office. Simple to set up utilizing Airprint with both Mac and Macbook-Pro and flawless assistance since.
The Xerox B215DNI’s 3.5-inch capacitive touchscreen UI of the Xerox B215 has smartphone-like usefulness. The Xerox B215 is genuinely a small printer with a tremendous performance. It can print up to 30 high contrast A4 documents per minute. Its quick speeds do not accompany a sacrifice to quality. The built-in Wi-Fi and comparability with various working frameworks permit you to print safely from your cell phone or mobile device, work area, or PC with local android support, Google Cloud Print, Mopria, and AirPrint.
- Automatic duplex printing.
- Color scanning helps create electronic files in a flash.
- Awesome crip graphics.
- Wi-Fi Direct lets you print wirelessly without a router or any complicated setup.
- Prints text in both colored and black.
- Interface not customizable and also most times slow to wake.
- Print resolution is meager.
6. HeroFiber HP All-In-One Photo Printer – Envy 5055
The HeroFiber HP All-in-One Photo Printer Envy 5055 was specially designed for families and other home users. It is most suitable for families and other home users with the need for a device that is capable of printing everything. In short, this is one of the best rated laser printers for printing photos that you can find.
You can set up, connect, and print from your mobile device, and still produce quality photos and perfect everyday documents. The HP printing app assists you in setting up your wireless printer and scan documents with your camera, as well as print from social media and cloud, such as iCloud, Google Drive, and Dropbox.
- Connects reliably with dual-band WiFi.
- Great quality prints.
- Saves time and money.
- Multifunctional capability
- The manual that comes with it is frustrating because you would still need technical assistance to set the printer up.
- Sometimes, the Wi-Fi has problems getting set up.
7. Lexmark B2236dw Monochrome Compact Laser Printer
The Lexmark B2236dw Monochrome Compact Laser printer is one of the smallest and also the best black and white laser printer for Mac. Lexmark is highly efficient and also can support up to four users. It produces top-notch output at a decent clip, making it a more suitable option for small offices.
Lexmark’s security features assist you in keeping your information safe. The Lexmark B2236dw general set up can be accessed from its control panel and does not require any technical process.
It has a 1-Sheet override tray, which is used for one-off printing envelopes to reconfigure the main paper drawer.
- It has standard duplex printing and energy-saving modes that can reduce operational costs.
- Prints up to 36 ppm.
- It offers impressive performance due to its 1-GHz dual-core processor and 256 MB of memory.
- Quality prints.
- It is set to default duplex print, so you need to always change the setting every time you want to make use of the printer.
- Always ensure that it’s set on manual feed to avoid problems/jam.
8. Canon Imageclass MF264dw (2925C020) Multifunction, Wireless Laser Printer
The Canon Imageclass MF264dw is one of the best black and white laser printer. Though it lacks a few higher-end features, it is also a swift production AIO printer that produces quality output. It was built to handle light – to medium-duty printing.
Its setup is arduous without any technical support because it lacks a detailed manual from Canon. It’s a high-speed printer with great quality output, usually with no noticeable toner distribution issues.
- Reliable connectivity options, including mobile.
- Small footprints.
- Quality, good-looking output.
- Duplex printing.
- Manual duplexing function
- Control panel outdated.
When you are shopping for a printer, choosing the right one can be a pretty daunting task. With several types of printers available in the market, one should choose the most suitable printer for one’s intended purpose. In order for you to get the best, you’ll have to check out reviews though some might be misleading, but if you’re patient, you’ll find the best.
You might even be fooled by the sugarcoated words of an enthusiastic salesperson and end up getting a printer you’d regret purchasing. The bottom line is that before you attempt purchasing a printer, you need a basic knowledge of the best rated laser Printers ever produced to arrive at a great choice, and you can gain just that from this article.
It is advisable always to compare the prices of the models you’ve identified as the best depending on your preferences for home or office utility. Laser printers are usually the best kind of printers to purchase since they could be used in either your office or home. They have numerous price tags ranging from high to low.
Some of your concerns before purchasing a printer are if it offers versatility at an affordable price or if it’s better to get one that has a single function. This all depends on what you plan on using your printer for.
The space that your printer occupies in your home or office is a significant factor that contributes to your buying decision. Beyond choosing on a spatial basis, your printer size determines the inkjet and LaserJet that will create the amazing results that you dream of.
Depending on what sort of paper you need to utilize, you should buy specific printers for the job. Don’t forget about the sizes of paper you want. You’ll need a bigger printer if you’ll be printing on large surfaces.
You’ll need to prioritize what your needs are; thus, you’ll have to purchase the best printers for your needs. Also, you would need to ask yourself specific questions like the type of company you want to use it in. It would be a sham buying a lesser quality printer when you need a printer that can print out high-quality images else you might jeopardize the reputation of your company. You’d also need to consider the volume of paper you need to print. The more you need, the odds are you’ll presumably need a quicker printer.
Frequently Asked Questions(FAQS)
Why Should I Use Remanufactured Genuine Toner Cartridges Over The Others?
Usually, these cartridges will outlive the non-veritable cartridges as well can extend the printers’ life. Third-party toners are worked to a budget, which may mean parts are reused, prompting picture quality issues just as the diminished life span of the printer or cartridge.
How Can I Tell If A Toner Cartridge Is Genuine?
A genuine toner cartridge will have the manufacturers’ logo and trademark on the box. While non-genuine cartridges usually come in a plain-looking box and sometimes have the words, “ for use in, compatible with.”
What Does The Output Quality For Documents And Images Look Like – Are They The Same?
You don’t want to spend your money on a printer whose output standard you are ignorant of. Usually, you may have a similar output for scanned and duplicated copies at high quality. But your results get tricky when you deal with images.
Should I Get A Laser Printer Instead Of An Inkjet Printer?
It is not mandatory that you get a laser printer because this decision solely depends on what type of printing you will be doing on your machine. For easier understanding, we would briefly explain the function of both printer types.
Laser printers are designed to meet the needs of all business and high volume personal users while inkjet printers are solely recommended for individuals who want to print out a word document, web page, or picture occasionally at home.
If you’re searching to acquire one of the best-rated laser printers in either your home or office, then you’ve come to the right place because this review has been written in details by experts and first-hand users to help you find the right one – whether small or big, black & white or colored.