If you are looking for a new printer with multiple functionalities, you must have searched for the best available printers. Modern printer technologies are focusing more on meeting multiple needs with a single machine.
Well, HP all-in-one printers have been a game-changer in the world of printers. These printers have come to you with limitless functionalities at affordable prices.
In this video, PrinterEver is going to introduce you to the best HP all-in-one printers. You will know about the advanced features of the best HP all-in-one printer. So, let’s begin.
Table of Contents
Comparison Of Best large 3D Printers: In 2022
1. HP OfficeJet Pro 7740.
- Our first pick in this review is the HP OfficeJet Pro 7740. It’s an all-in-one inkjet with a combination of excellent output quality, low price, and the capability to print, copy and scan documents up to the tabloid size, 11 by 17 inches.
- With the HP Smart app, you can control the printer from the cloud, such as Google Drive, iCloud, and Dropbox.
- The printer is heavy and large, with a weight of 42.9 pounds and a size of 15.1 by 23 inches.
- The standard paper capacity is 500, split between two trays. The monthly duty cycle is 30000 pages max, but the recommendation is 15000 pages. However, its auto-duplexer allows two-sided printing.
- HP OfficeJet Pro 7740 costs you 50% less per page as compared to color lasers. The print speed is quite fast, up to 22 pages/minute black.
- With the HP 952 and 953XL ink cartridges, you will get a great print output.
- Also, its one-year hardware warranty gives you great reliability.
- Overall, HP OfficeJet Pro 7740 will give you a decent printing experience.
2. HP Laserjet Pro M148dw
- Our next pick is the HP Laserjet Pro M148dw. It’s a budget-friendly single-function monochrome laser printer. The printer will give you an uncompromising quality of print, copy, and scan.
- The printer has a size of 8.8 * 14.6 * 16 inches (HWD) and a weight of 15.2 pounds.
- M148dw comes with a 250-sheet input tray. Its printing speed is 30 pages per minute max.
- The laser printer has built-in wireless or Ethernet functionality. You can run it from Google Drive or Dropbox with the HP smart app. The HP Voice-activated printing helps you connect your printer to your virtual assistant.
- You can even print without a network. The built-in Wi-Fi can connect the printer directly to your smartphone.
- However, the printer’s running costs are on the higher side.
- The swift two-sided printing saves your time, and the HP Auto-On/Auto-Off technology reduces power consumption as the laser printer scanner is only on when needed.
- M148dw is a great printer for crisp graphics and sharp texts. You can print 1000 pro-quality pages with rich, sharp, black text, dimensional grayscales.
- A one-year hardware warranty and 24/7 support give the HP Laserjet Pro M148dw great reliability.
3. HP OfficeJet Pro 8035 All-in-One Wireless Printer
- Let’s check our next pick: HP OfficeJet Pro 8035. It’s an all-in-one device capable of printing and somewhat limited scanning, copying, and faxing.
- The printer is fast, with a printing speed of 20 pages per minute.
- It comes with 8 months of ink-based on monthly printing of 100 pages.
- HP OfficeJet Pro 8035 is 50% faster in organizing documents; it eliminates steps in repetitive tasks and synchronizes to Google Drive, QuickBooks, etc., using Smart Tasks, which is a simple way to organize and digitize business documents.
- The HP Smart app helps to print remotely. Using the app, you can access your printer and scanner, check ink levels, and print, scan, and copy on the go with the advanced HP Smart app.
- The printer’s self-healing Wi-Fi keeps you connected as it can detect issues and automatically undergo up to 3 reconnecting stages to maintain the Wi-Fi connection stable and reliable.
- The OfficeJet Pro 8035 can protect data with built-in security essentials, such as Wi-Fi security, password protection, document protection, etc.
- However, the printer has a sustainable design. It’s made of recycled plastics and electronic components.
- HP will also provide you with an ink delivery service at a very reasonable cost, starting at 3 dollars/month.
- OfficeJet Pro 8035 comes with a one-year hardware warranty with 24/7 support.
4. HP OfficeJet 3830
- Our next pick is HPOfficeJet 3830, a budget-friendly and entry-level printer that can print well and has reasonable running costs.
- The color inkjet photo printer has functionality like scan, copy, wireless print, fax, touchscreen, AirPrint, etc. The printer has Instant Ink ready; therefore, it will never run short of ink.
- The HP Smart app hands over the power of the OfficeJet 3830 in your hands. Using the app, you can easily set up the printer, order toner, print, and scan from the cloud-like Google Drive, iCloud, Dropbox, etc.
- Using your smartphone, you can print lab-quality photos and laser-quality documents.
- After enrolling in HP Instant Ink, you will get free ink delivery for the first 2 months. However, the ink delivery service continues at $0.99/month after the 2-month trial.
- The OfficeJet 3830 has an optional quiet mode keeping noise to a controlled level.
- The compact design of the printer saves your space; you can easily fit it on your desk, shelf, or anywhere you want.
- Supported paper sizes are letter, legal; 8 * 10 inches; 5 * 7 inches; 4 * 6 inches. However, no support for 10 envelopes.
- It comes with a one-year hardware warranty. Also, 24/7 web support is available.
5. HP OfficeJet 250
- The last pick of this episode is the HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile. It’s an all-in-one printer that can print, scan, and copy. It’s an inkjet that is lightweight and a great one to travel with.
- The printer has a 2.65 inches color touchscreen, which allows you to print, copy, scan easily and quickly. The printer also has a wireless printing facility from your mobile devices or laptops, an auto document feeder, and many more.
- The HP ePrint app helps you to print from anywhere with your smartphone. You can easily connect the app to your printer with Wi-Fi and Bluetooth smart technology.
- You can fit the durable and compact printer in your backpack, car, or anywhere you want. It’s great for portable printing.
- OfficeJet 250’s long-lasting battery reduces its charging interruptions. You can charge within 90 minutes when it’s off.
- Original HP 62XL cartridges and HP 62 ink will provide you with excellent print after print.
- Supported paper sizes are letter, legal, executive, statement, envelopes, cards, photo.
- The printer has a one-year hardware warranty and technical phone support.