A reliable printer for a teacher means a great deal of help preparing a lesson plan for students. A teacher needs to have a nice and durable printer if the teacher’s requirement includes having a printer.
Finding a printer is not a difficult task until and unless you know what to see and how to find and where to find it. We have plenty of options for Printers for all those teachers who need to buy a printer.
It is incredibly crucial to know about your Printer’s specifications as it may help you list down only those printers that have all you need in a printer.
Table of Contents
- List of Best Printer for Teachers.
- Top 15 Best Printer for Teachers Review in 2021.
- Comparison of 15 Best Printer for Teachers in 2020
- 1. Brother HL-L2350DW Review.
- 2. Epson Workforce WF-7710 Review.
- 3. Canon MX922 All-In-One Review.
- 4. HP LaserJet Pro M15w Review.
- 5. Epson Expression Home XP-340 Review.
- 6. Canon PIXMA TS5020 Review.
- 7. Brother MFCL2710DW Review.
- 8. HP OfficeJet 3830 Review.
- 9. HP OfficeJet 4650 Review.
- 10. HP OfficeJet 5255 Review.
- 11. Brother DCPL2550DW Review.
- 12. HP DeskJet 3755 Review.
- 13. Brother MFC-J895DW Review.
- 14. Brother HL-L2300 Review.
- 15. Brother MFCL2750DWXL Review.
- Best Printer For Teachers: An In-Depth Buying Guide.
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
List of Best Printer for Teachers.
- Brother HL-L2350DW
- Epson Workforce WF-7710
- Canon MX922
- HP LaserJet Pro M15w
- Epson Expression Home XP-340
- Canon PIXMA TS5020
- Brother MFCL2710DW
- HP OfficeJet 3830
- HP OfficeJet 4650
- HP OfficeJet 5255
- Brother DCPL2550DW
- HP DeskJet 3755
- Brother MFC-J895DW
- Brother HL-L2300
- Brother MFCL2750DWXL
Printers come in very handy for teachers, as it helps with making assignments, supplemental material, and instant copies to prepare your lessons. The best printer for teachers should keep up with these extensive demands and be portable with low ink usage. There are many things to consider when buying a printer, like the quality and durability of the product, the technological aspects, and value for money.
When going for a well-known and reliable brand, concerns about performance, longevity, and warranty are automatically addressed. Generally, all in one printer works best for teachers and workgroups, as they can be used for scanning, copying, and even faxing alongside printing purposes.
For simple assignments and legal documents, monochrome printers work best. But for pictures, posters, and artwork alongside document printing, laser printings are more suitable.
If you need to carry your printer to work or move it around, there are light-duty, portable varieties to consider as well. Most importantly, the connectivity and network of the printer play a big role in its handiness and ease of use. Clearly, there’s a lot to mull over before making your purchase. In this article, we will review some of the best printers available in the market, and how to choose the one that’s right for you.
Top 15 Best Printer for Teachers Review in 2021.
A reliable printer for a teacher means a great deal of help preparing a lesson plan for students. A teacher needs to have a nice and durable printer if the teacher’s requirement includes having a printer. Finding a printer is not a difficult task until and unless you know what to see and how to find and where to find it.
We have plenty of options for Printers for all those teachers who need to buy a printer. It is incredibly crucial to know about your Printer’s specifications as it may help you list down only those printers that have all you need in a printer.
Comparison of 15 Best Printer for Teachers in 2020
1. Brother HL-L2350DW Review.
Among the monochrome laser printers, Brother HL-L2350DW holds a decent repute, with cost-effectiveness and impressive features. It is basically an entry-level printer that’s competent and highly productive. The size is handy enough to fit on small desks and to save space in tight spaces.
The best feature of this printer is its speed, as it holds the capability to print as many as 32 pages per minute. It has a 250 sheet paper capacity so you don’t have to refill the paper tray frequently, and produces high-quality prints. You can also use it for duplex painting – meaning that it can print on both sides automatically.
There’s no fuss of wires and cables, as the printer uses wireless technology and can easily connect with your desktop, laptop, tablet or smartphone. If you wish to save on ink, you can also purchase the Brother Genuine high yield replacement cartridges (TN 760) which consume less ink and lasts twice the duration of other ink cartridges.
There’s an amazon dash replenishment enabled with the product, which means that on its activation, the amazon dash replenishment measures the toner levels and accordingly places an order from Amazon when needed. Enjoy the Wi-Fi direct, Hi-Speed USB 2.0 and competitive speed and quality of this printer.
- It is an excellent printer for black and white pages.
- If you have a small space, then this Printer might be the one.
- The printing technology of the Printer is Laser.
- Brother Printer claims to print more and wait for less.
- 250 sheet paper capacity is available in the Printer
- You can print a legal-sized paper with this Printer.
- Print wirelessly to avoid any tangling wires issue
2. Epson Workforce WF-7710 Review.
The WorkForce WF-7710 Inkjet Printer has decent quality and overall fair performance. It is a large, heavy-duty best printer for teachers that facilitates wide format printers, such as those needed for artwork and posters along with some occasion document printing, this printer will serve you just right.
You can easily print photos and documents that are larger than standard or legal size. It is powered by the precision core to deliver performance beyond those of any other laser printers. The print quality is akin to a print shop and can be used for prints up to 13×19 inches in measurement without borders.
The printer is economical as it used 80% less power than other color laser printers. It is recommended to use genuine Epson inks with the printer for high-quality output, and also less ink usage. Non-Epson inks may not be compatible with the printer and affect the quality and damage the integrity of the printer, which is not covered by the warranty that comes with the product.
The printer has a single paper tray with a capacity to hold 250 sheets in one go, along with a rear feed that’s just for specialty paper. It also allows auto-duplex prints, along with the copy, scan, and fax options which makes it ideal for teachers and for office use.
- This Printer is designed to handle a workforce
- You can print a wide-format paper easily in this Printer
- It is an inkjet printer with an ethernet connection
- An all-in-one printer with a quick turnaround.
- Epson WF-7710 is a color printer
- Automatic two-sided printing is available in the Printer
- No More border printing as it offers borderless printing.
3. Canon MX922 All-In-One Review.
Canon MX922 comes with a sleek, modern design and apt software to meet your needs of a busy workplace. It is ideal for teachers and those running a home office and need documents on the go. It handles most of the office chores such as automatic two-sided printing and scanning, printing optical media, and sending out faxes.
The speed and output quality of the prints is quite good. The printer has a number of technologically advanced features, including a wireless LAN to swiftly connect with your devices and tablets. It also offers AirPrint, mobile device printing, Google Cloud print, and a Hi-Speed USB 2.0.
If you want an extraordinarily fast connection, you can plug in the cable provided with the product to your PC which also enables data transfers. There is a fully integrated duplex auto document feeder with a capacity to hold 35 sheets. It speedily prints, copies, scans, and fax multiple documents at the same time which eliminates the need for loading one page at a time.
The printing also has an auto-duplex feature without the hassle of turning the page manually. It is compatible with a variety of ink cartridges. The product comes with a 20-foot cord which is compatible with the most commonly used windows and software programs.
- This Printer is designed for both office and school use.
- Wireless printing is available in this canon business printer.
- Mobile Printing is also a great feature of this Printer
- You can insert USB for quick printing.
- No more turning pages every time as Built-In Auto Duplex Printing is available.
- This canon printer is fully integrated.
- This stunning look printer is an inkjet printer.
4. HP LaserJet Pro M15w Review.
This model of the HP LaserJet is one of the most economical laser printers for teachers. It is inexpensive and compact in size and gets the work done effortlessly without taking up space or being difficult to move around.
In fact, it is one of the smallest printers available in the market, being almost 35% smaller than other models of HP. The printing speed of this LaserJet printer is quite impressive, as it can print over 19 pages per minute with high-quality output the wireless monochrome laser printer is easy to connect and use.
Along with the product, you can also use the HP Smart app that allows you to send commands for printing and scanning from your mobile device. You can also print directly from the cloud, iCloud, Dropbox, and Google Drive. Furthermore, this app helps with device set up and installation and keeps your toner needs in check to order more when required.
The wireless connectivity is swift and reliable so that you can connect it to your mobile phone or other wireless devices for easy access and share resources. Rest assured of the durability and high-quality output. With the Amazon Dash Replenishment, you won’t have to worry about the toner at all and save 10% on all your purchases. The app places smart reorders when your toner is running low without any subscription fee.
- As the name suggests, the printing technology of the Printer is the laser.
- You can print stunning black and white pages in this Printer
- It is a fast printer with a turnaround of 8 seconds.
- With the help of the HP application, you can use some great features.
- An easy to use Printer with no complex operation.
- The auto on and off option is also available.
- A one-year warranty by the brand will be provided.
5. Epson Expression Home XP-340 Review.
This is a good quality, efficient and simple all-in-one affordable printer for teachers, and for casual home or home office use. Epson is a high end and reliable brand that doesn’t disappoint when it comes to durability and skillful craftsmanship.
The printers of Epson are often used in professional photo labs. This particular model is made with office and teaching needs in mind, as it also works as a scanner and for faxing besides printing. The controls are pretty basic and easy to understand, with 1.44 inches color LCD.
The wireless connectivity is exceptional, and you can pair the printer easily to your personal devices such as iPad, iPhone, smartphone, and android tablet along with laptops and desktops. The printer makes use of Wi-Fi Direct for network-free printing. The paper tray has a capacity to hold 100 sheets at one time, which eliminates the hassle of reloading it again and again.
The printing speed is also quite decent, with 10 ISO ppm (black) and 4.5 ISO ppm (color). One thing to take special care of is the printer ink, as Epson printers exclusively function on Epson cartridges and can get damaged from a third party ink or cartridge. But it won’t be a hassle as the amazon dash replenishment keeps your toner needs in check and places a smart order whenever you are running low on ink.
- This Epson expression printer is a color printer for stunning picture printing.
- The printing media type support glossy photo paper.
- Insert the USB to have access for fast printing.
- Ink cartridges are affordable for this Epson printer
- Navigation is easy because of the color touchscreen
- A complete wireless printer for mobile printing.
- It keeps a trach on ink more often.
6. Canon PIXMA TS5020 Review.
Introducing the best economical printer for teachers and home use. This is one of the least expensive printer models by Canon’s new Pixma TS series that has a variety of impressive features and durable construction. The printer is low volume and ideal for use in a hassle-free environment that’s less demanding. Nevertheless, sprint quality is stunningly good.
It is quite remarkable for such a low costing printer to have a professional level of printing output. The beautiful photographs and documents are printed with 5 individual ink systems with color accuracy and precision sharpness. The printer also has an inbuilt SD memory card reader.
The connectivity is enhanced so that you can enjoy a swift and reliable connection with your wireless-enabled devices such as laptops, smartphones, and tablets.
The construction and design of the printer are compact and portable so that it doesn’t take up much space and can easily fit in anywhere. The features and control panel are easy to understand and simple to use every day.
Besides printing, you can also use this product for scanning and copying. The paper tray can hold up to 100 sheets, or 20 sheets of premium photo papers. The printer comes in sleek black, white, and brown colors, and is fairly light in weight which makes it easy to transport it from one place to another.
- It can handle both the office workforce and school burdens
- A color printing for teachers to make the projects stunning.
- This Printer consists of a 5-individual ink system
- SD Card option is available in the Printer
- The Printer is easy to use for teachers
- It is essential to use plain paper in the Printer
- You can place this Printer anywhere in your class
7. Brother MFCL2710DW Review.
This model of laser printer by brother is an entry-level design that serves as an all in one printer, copier, scanner, and fax machine. It is ideally designed as a printer for teachers, or for small home offices for individual workers and small workgroups. The print quality is decent enough to get by and the price is competitive and economical.
For the given value, the printer has a lot to offer in terms of functionality and durability. The printing speed, for instance, is quite fast with 30 pages per minute at less than 50dB. You’ll also be able to save a lot of time and money because of the 50 sheets automatic document feeder.
The paper tray is large enough to hold 250 paper sheets in one go, which also eliminates the hassle of loading the tray several times and saves time.
You can load different paper materials in various sizes, such as envelopes or card stock to create impressive, professional-looking documents for office use. The swift wireless connectivity allows you to send print jobs to your tablet, smartphone, laptop, or desktop with a simple click.
The control panel is easy to understand and use. There are multiple connectivity options, including an Ethernet interface for multiple users, a USB interface for local connections, as well as AirPrint, Google print 2.0, Brother iPrint&Scan, Cortado Workplace, Wi-Fi Direct, and Mopria.
- The print speed of the Printer is up to 30 ppm
- The duplex capabilities are available in the Printer
- Brother gives the warranty of one year.
- The functionality of the Printer includes an all-in-one option.
- It is a laser printer for a fast outcome.
- The efficiency of the Printer improves with the help of 250 sheet capacity.
- Connect your WiFi and start printing wirelessly.
8. HP OfficeJet 3830 Review.
The user-friendly design and easy-to-use features make this one of the best color printers for teachers and for home use. It has a touchscreen interface with tremendous color graphics and above-average text quality for legal documents. Another impressive quality is the all in one feature for such a budget-friendly and durable product.
It works as a wireless printer, along with a copier, scanner, and fax machine for the complete office needs of a single individual or a teacher managing projects and assignments. The touchscreen makes it easy to use, and it also has AirPrint and instant ink ready feature so you will never run out of ink.
The printer supports mobile printing, so you can use the printer from anywhere and at any time while using your tablet or smartphone. This is done through the free HP ePrint app which allows you to send instant commands from your device to print, even without network connectivity. The quality of the documents and photos is really good, especially with the pictures as it looks quite professional and lab-quality.
The printer has an optional quiet mode to limit the noise to a minimum if required. With the purchase of this product, you can choose an ink replenishment service as well that helps you save on ink costs and lets the app measure toner needs to place smart reorders.
- Use HP instant ink for better results of Printer
- You can print labels and cardstock easily in this Printer
- It is important to use high-resolution paper in the Printer.
- A touch screen is available for easy navigation.
- It is a suggestion by HP to use the HP application for fast results.
- Google Drive and Dropbox is available in the Printer
- Lab-quality photos will be the result.
9. HP OfficeJet 4650 Review.
The light-duty and easy to use OfficeJet printer has specific office-centric features. The all in one printer can be used for faxing as well and comes with an automatic document feeder to save time and energy.
The speed and paper handling, as well as quality, is quite satisfactory for such a low cost. The best thing about the print is its ease of use and user-friendly features that are perfect for teachers and for small home offices and workgroups. Besides printing and fax, it can also be used as a copier and scanner.
You can use it for wireless printing, AirPrint, and two-sided duplex printing. The touchscreen panel makes it quite simple for everyday use. The mobile printing features allow you to print from anywhere at any time with the simple use of the free HP ePrint app, even without network connectivity. The decent quality output has brilliant colors and sharp texts.
The two-sided printing allows you to print on either side of a page and cut the cost of papers in half. The HP instant ink allows you to save a lot of money on ink. With an optional subscription, you can get ink delivered to your door before you run out. The product comes with a one-year limited hardware warranty and dedicated customer service.
- Especially for the teacher, this Printer is the best one because of the output.
- Two-sided printing is the part of the Printer
- Use plain paper to enjoy the best result.
- An automatic document feeder helps you to move fast.
- This printer support 8 x 10 inches paper
- You can print 10 envelopes in a single turn
- Instant ink is ready when you will run out of ink.
10. HP OfficeJet 5255 Review.
With so many wireless laser printers out there, the HP OfficeJet 5255 promises the very best features and delivers on it with its impressive delivery and compact design. The all in one printer help you accomplish most of your document processing from the comforts of your home while being hassle-free and user friendly.
It works as a printer, fax, copier, and scanner with a 35-page auto document feeder. It has an automatic two-sided printing feature which cuts down the cost of buying paper and its consumption. The touchscreen panel is quite simple and easy to use on a daily basis.
The HP smart app also makes life easy by giving you the power to use your printer from anywhere at any time. It allows easy setup, as well as scanning of documents with your phone camera, and printing from social media or Google Drive, Dropbox, and iCloud. The wireless connectivity is swift and stable so that you can count on it in times of need.
The dual-band Wi-Fi is potent and you can also set up the printer via Bluetooth smart. Upon your purchase, you can opt for HP Instant ink to save up on ink costs. The Amazon Dash Replenishment upon activation keeps a check on your toner needs, and places smart reorders before you run out of it.
- Hp is the most dedicated brand to look for if you want a printer for school
- You can use both glossy photo paper and high-resolution paper in the Printer
- This printer support Bluetooth connectivity for fast result.
- Connect your WiFi and start printing the project for your students.
- This printer support 35 pages automatic document feeder.
- It is an efficient printer if you want to fax your document to students.
- It supports both letter-sized and legal-sized paper.
11. Brother DCPL2550DW Review.
For the promotion and advertising of this product, the brand defines it as a multifunction copier. It serves as a printer, copier, and scanner, but it doesn’t fax. It is quite a competent addition to your home or office and is one of the best color laser printers for teachers.
The above-average speed with a wide range of network connectivity and a cost-effective value makes it a great investment. The printer works best for document printing with good output quality. The printer offers two-sided or duplex printing which saves time and also cuts down paper use by half.
You can use it for various paper sizes and materials, such as envelopes or card stocks amongst other products. The dynamic features of this multipurpose printer include a digital coper with a capacity to hold 250 sheets in one go.
It has improved performance and efficiency and runs on fewer refills. The automatic document feeder can be loaded with 50 sheets.
The multiple-page copy and scan features save up a lot of time and energy. There is also an Ethernet network interface for multiple users, as well as a USB interface for local connectivity.
Mobile printing is also enabled and the printer can be paired to smartphones, laptops tablets, and desktops swiftly. Make use of Amazon Dash Replenishment to get rid of the hassle of manual reordering and keeping check of toner levels.
- When used by a teacher, then a monochrome Printer is also acceptable.
- Cardstock printing is also available in the Printer
- This printer support 50 pages for automatic document feeder.
- You can save your time by multi-scanning and printing.
- The printing technology of the Printer is the laser for incredible results.
- The Maximum Print speed for black and white pages is 36.0
- The manual feed slot is available in the Printer
12. HP DeskJet 3755 Review.
This is the world’s smallest most compact printer by HP. It is quite portable and easy to carry around, whether you want to take it to work and use it for a small office. The light-duty use and lightweight design are quite favorable and make it a great contender of printers for teachers.
It can also be used as a copier and scanner along with wireless printing and AirPrint. The instant Ink ready feature ensures that you never run out of ink. One of the highly demanded features in printer these days is mobile printing, as it is very convenient and doesn’t require network connectivity.
With the free HP ePrint app, this is made possible with this printer as well, so that you can easily print documents and printers through your smartphones and other wireless devices.
The light-duty printer only weighs about 5.1 points and can fit anywhere easily. It is available in seven lovely two-tone mix colors with white.
The control panel is quite simple and easy to understand, and used for launching color or monochrome printing and scanning. It also allows you to enable and disable Wi-Fi or use wireless direct.
You can enable HP’s web services and connect via USB, as well as direct, peer-to-peer connection. Use the Amazon Dash Replenishment program which places smart reorders and keeps your toner needs in check.
- It is a compact printer, and you can place it anywhere in your classroom.
- iCloud and Dropbox printing are available in the Printer
- you can print 8.5 x 14 inches paper easily in the Printer.
- Web support is available in the Printer
- The LCD display is present in the Printer to make things quick.
- Scanning is also available in the Printer as it is an all-in-one printer.
- Scan and print straight from the HP application
13. Brother MFC-J895DW Review.
It is a wireless printer, which makes it a simple printer with lots of connectivity options. Not only from WiFi, USB interface printing, but you can also connect ethernet if you do not have access to WiFi. Now that we know it is a wireless printer, it means mobile printing is also available in the Printer.
It will only take a few minutes to connect this Printer to WiFi, and with any of your current Devices, you can start printing. Air Print and Google Cloud Print is also available. As we know, it is an all-in-one printer, which means scanning is also available in the Printer.
Use Plain paper for better results and enjoy the printing experience. This Brother Printer has convenient paper handling as you can insert 150 plain paper in the tray and leave it to printing.
AN automatic two-sided printing helps you to save your paper and time. The display of 2.7 inches of the color touchscreen will also help in easy navigation. Whether you have an android or Mac, do not worry as this Printer is compatible with both operating systems.
- NFC is another excellent option this brother MFC-J895DW printer offers
- You can save your time by printing on both sides of the paper.
- Use plain paper to achieve the best outcome.
- Built-in wireless also helps in saving your precious time.
- iScanning is an excellent feature available in this Printer.
14. Brother HL-L2300 Review.
This Brother printer provides an excellent speed for a monochrome printer that prints up To 27 ppm. Along with the print speed, this Printer offers automatic duplex printing.
You can insert 250 Sheets in a Paper Tray for fast results. This Printer provides a wide range of paper sizes like A4 paper, label printing, and envelope printing.
Upgrade your Printer’s feature with the current Windows operating system for better results. Brother Brand provides a 1-year limited warranty to save the life of your Printer.
It is mandatory to use a USB to achieve a smooth result without any hassle in the office. It is an excellent printer if you want to use it in an office as the principal purpose for designing the Printer is to handle the office crowd.
- The result will help in ensuring your productivity.
- You can easily print on both sides in a single turn.
- The paper handling of the Printer quite convenient.
- This Printer offers a toner saver mode.
- The output of the paper is of high-quality.
15. Brother MFCL2750DWXL Review.
This specific Printer from the Brother brand is the perfect and stunning solution for all the Printer’s problem you are facing. Be it your home or your office, this Printer might be the one to resolve all your issues in no time. The latest technology of black and white laser allows this Printer to work with fast turnaround.
You won’t believe that this Printer prints almost 33 pages in two minutes. If you need to fax your documents to your students, you can do this deed in a few seconds because of the Printer’s laser technology.
The productivity of the Printer is enhanced with the help of duplex 2-sided printing. Not just for printing, but this Printer even copy and scan with the use of the duplex option.
A 50 sheet document feeder allows you to move fast as you do not need to feed the sheet a single turn. A multi-page copy is also a great feature of the Printer. Both ethernet and USB 2.0 are also available in the Printer to connect the Printer in no time.
- Save your time with the help of an all-in-one printer.
- Duplex scanning is also part of the Printer.
- Built-in wireless printing is another excellent feature of the Printer
- Connect 2.0 USB for better result
- Not just copy and scan but faxing is also available.
Best Printer For Teachers: An In-Depth Buying Guide.
The price of any printer matters a lot if you do not want to waste your money. It is essential to know what type of Printer you need as it may set the tone of the price you want to buy in the future. Therefore, do not only look for a printer which is expensive but it is rather smart to look for those printers which are affordable yet gives all the aspects in the Printer
There is no point if you look for a printer with no built-in wireless. Today, we all are stuck with WiFi, and if you buy a printer with no WiFi option or no wireless ability, you will end up wasting your precious time. Therefore it is essential to have a printer that supports wireless to make things fast and memorable for yourself.
What is the point of having a slow printer if you could buy a fast printer? If you have a slow printer, it means you are wasting your time and money as nowadays we do not have any moment to waste. Every minute is precious, and if we have a fast printer, it means we are valuing our time and enhancing productivity.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Is A Laser Printer Good For Teachers?
Yes, as the laser printer works with the beam inside the printer, it allows the printer to work with no smudging on the paper. As for teachers, they have to print hundreds of documents, and in such cases, they cannot afford all the hundred pages giving smudges on the paper. Therefore, it is recommended that teachers buy a laser printer.
Should Teachers Prefer Inkjet Printers?
Inkjet printers are usually affordable in price. They do not cost as much as a laser print might cost. Most of the time, you cannot spend a lot of money on the printer. Moreover, many inkjet printers give a high-quality outcome. Besides, inkjet printers are useful in their work too. Therefore, if a teacher wants an affordable printer, then an inkjet printer is worth looking at.
Is Color Printing A Must For Teachers?
Yes, if the teacher wants to engage his or her students, then it is a must buy a printer that gives color pages. Color helps the teacher to engage his or her students. By providing the students vibrant and rich quality pages, it will eventually help teachers.
Which Printer Should Be The Preference For Teachers?
If a teacher wants to buy a printer, then the most efficient brand they can look for is Canon and Hp. Both of these brands are competent. These brands never let down their customers. Hence, for a teacher, both these brands should be the preference.
Does Print Speed Matter To Teachers?
Yes, it matters as a teacher might require to print 50+ pages in a single time, and this is a time where printer speeds count a lot. Therefore, teachers need to look for a speedy printer and print more in less time.
These are some of the most budget-friendly and high-performance printers that are the best printer for teachers and office workers alike. It is also advisable to purchase the ink cartridges and toners from the same brand, as they are most compatible with the printer and won’t cause any damage.
Make sure that you check the warranty at the time of purchase, and look into the deals and offers, as sometimes you can get free apps, and ink refills on huge discounts while buying a printer from the same brands.