With various innovations springing up in the printing industry, it’s pertinent to acquire the best printer for scrapbooking while considering your workload and budget.
There isn’t any excuse for a low-quality scrapbook, because of its purpose of preserving memories for future reference. Most people are usually emotionally attached to their scrapbooks and only want the best out of their pictures and journals.
Knowing how tasking it is to find the most suitable printer. We’ve made research into the 10 best printers for scrapbooking considering various variables that suit the lifestyle of any of our readers across various levels.
Comparison Of Best Printer For Scrapbooking: In 2021
|Canon Pixma iX6820|
|Epson EcoTank ET-2720|
|HP Envy Photo 7155|
|HP OfficeJet 5740|
|Canon USA 1369C042|
|HP OfficeJet Pro 8035|
|Canon PIXMA TR4520|
|Lexmark Printer C2425dw|
Top 10 Best Printer For Scrapbooking Review in 2021
We’ve highlighted some basic features of our top 10 printers above. The goal of scrapbooking is to preserve memories. Furthermore, it can be used to showcase your creativity and aids in the development of purpose and unique style.
Scrapbooking isn’t all about journals and the style you used in your productions is entirely yours to decide. There isn’t a standard size for scrapbooking therefore you’re allowed to explore your creativity.
Every scrapbook tells a story and while at the production stage one shouldn’t forget this. Read on to find the most suitable printer for your scrapbooking production in our detailed article below.
2. Epson EcoTank ET-2720 Wireless Color All-in-One Supertank Printer with Scanner and Copier
The second type of printer we are going to consider is the Epson EcoTank ET-2720, which is one of the most top brands. Now, this printer does not just rely on its brand name to be among the printers for it has the best unique features needed for printing.
One of these great features is that it is portable with a product dimension of 13.7 x 14.8 x 8.7 inches, and weighing just over 60 pounds. The Epson EcoTank ET-2720 does not occupy much space and can fit into your office table.
It uses replaceable ink instead of cartridges which last longer, eco-friendly, and affordable. You can use this ink for two years before it runs out and they can print up to 4500 pages. The ink is easy to fix, and you can enjoy wireless printing through your smartphone and other mobile devices.
- Cartridges free printing.
- It supports easy wireless printing.
- Each bottle set can print up to 4500 pages.
- Eco-friendly buttons
- WiFi certified.
- Compact and does not occupy space.
- The ink bottles are easy to fix.
- With the ink bottles, the ink lasts longer.
- It minimizes wastage.
- Most of the features require an internet connection.
- It is fragile.
3. HP OfficeJet 5255 Wireless All-in-One Printer, HP Instant Ink, Works with Alexa (M2U75A)
Get the HP Officejet 5255 for your everyday use, for it does more than printing with additional office functions like faxing, scanning, and copying. The black Smart HP portable printer can be controlled from your smartphone with every function available on the tips of your finger. With the printer set up with your smartphone camera, you can print from social media, emails, and other apps on your phone.
The HP printer ensures a high-quality printout with vivid colors, crisp, sharp text, and borderless photos. You can use this printer in your office and at home quickly, and its compatibility ensures you can move it around.
- It has wireless features.
- Automated documents feeder for ease.
- All in one print, copy, fax, and scan.
- Compatible with your smartphone and other mobile devices.
- 2 sided and borderless printing.
- HP smart app.
- Fast set up and reliable connection.
- The HP Smart app allows you to operate from your phone.
- It has a lightweight and fantastic design.
- Amazing print quality.
- The automatic document feeders allow only 35 papers.
- The printing process is slow.
- The set up may be complicated for some people.
4. HP OfficeJet 5740 All-in-One Wireless
You can do more with the HP OfficeJet 5740 printer working in the office and from home. Save money with this device for it saves up to 50% of ink providing quality work. It is easy to use this printer with NFC enabled devices as you can control it from your end. Users can connect easily using the local network, internet, and Ethernet port.
It offers flexible use as users can do everything from editing, and walking up to ensure high-quality prints from the device. The printer looks sleek In your office or home table and gives you enough room to work around other things on your desk.
- Mobile printing from anywhere with your smartphone.
- Laser quality in its printouts.
- Scan to email.
- NFC printing enabled.
- One year warranty with all-day support.
- It uses HP color inkjet photo printers.
- Laser quality text.
- Easy to install.
- You can control the device remotely through your phone.
- Can be easily connected to your mobile device.
- Only work with HP ink cartridges.
- HP does not offer support for this product.
- It only loads 25 pages to the feeder, which is not suitable for heavy workers.
5. Canon USA 1369C042 Wireless Color Photo Printer with Scanner & Copier 4.3
Get a compatible printer suitable for your office and home in the Canon USA 1369C042. It comes in red which adds beauty to your working environment. The printer offers seamless connections with Wi-Fi, NFC, the built-in SD memory card reader, USB, and through the cloud. Another feature that makes it less stressful to use is that you can load paper from the rear and front of the printer, thus it saves you the time of running around loading more papers. Dubbed the best printer for 12×12 scrapbook pages
The need for quality printing with sharp and colorful images has never been easier with the Canon USA 1369C042. This printer will fit into any available space in your offices and is suitable to add design and beauty to the office. Furthermore, it is highly functional, saving you time and resources in a quality printout.
- PIXMA Touch & Print allows you to print through your smartphone.
- Front and rear paper loading.
- The Canon print app allows you to print from your smartphone
- 4.3 inches touchscreen for easy control.
- Amazing print quality.
- Wireless connection for copy and print.
- Support a wide range of wireless connections.
- There is no white border in printing photos.
- The touch screen display is large.
- Wireless connection works fast.
- It gets a little complicated to fix.
- 100 sheets of tray capability.
6. HP OfficeJet Pro 8035 All-in-One Wireless Printer
You can save time and resources with the HP OfficeJet Pro 8035 printer, which gives you a high-quality printout. Do more like scan, fax, copy, and print fast as you save time with the smart tab connection with your smartphone. Enjoy 8 months of free ink supply saving you resources, as you spend less on replacing inks.
The wireless features ensure that you do things faster and efficiently while you are busy in the office. Give command from anywhere with your smartphone to get the printer to perform any function. And its self-healing WiFi keeps the connection from interruption, enabling you to perform your work efficiently.
- All in one wireless.
- Eight-month supply of ink.
- Self-healing WiFi.
- HP smart app for remote operating.
- Built in security.
- Secured connections and printing.
- Fast operation, with the ability to print 20 pages per minute.
- Easy to set up.
- Can be controlled remotely.
- Syncing to QuickBooks and Google drive.
- The inks are cheaper.
- Great customer support.
- Subscription for ink delivery is compulsory.
- Inaccurate voice command
7. Brother MFC-J6530DW All-in-One Color Inkjet Printer
Well, this printer is definitely a work of art, a printer with a standard. The Brother MFC-J6530DW is one of those compatible printers that are both durable and fancy, making it very easy to use especially for small businesses and focus groups, making printing, scanning, faxing, and copying very easy up to 11”x17″. This machine is so durable but very capable of holding up to 250-sheets of sizes up to 11”x17″. It would also amaze you that this little compatible thing offers two-sided printing.
The MFC-J6530DW is a printer built for efficiency in small business and small spaces, its features are made so compatible that it doesn’t occupy so much space but still give the quality printing that is needed in either black text or high-impact colored projection.
You might begin to think that these are the only features that this printer has but you will be mistaken; another awesome characteristic is its connectivity. Its easily set network is enabled to connect to other devices wirelessly, there are also connections to different cloud services available using the very durable touch screen.
- Easy printing that works from virtually anywhere, with no need for a router. It’s time to go totally wireless.
- Up to 250 sheet holding tray that accommodates up to 11”x17”.
- Ability to scan to various cloud services in the world
- Easy to use.
- Durable and compatible in most settings, making it small business and home-friendly.
- Easily connectable to most devices with an easy-to-use touch screen.
- Limited to just 250 sheets.
- Not friendly for large businesses.
9. Samsung C1810W Xpress Color Printer
When it comes to beauty and high definition in both output and relevance, this printer is the one that comes to mind. It’s quite different from the idea people have of the Samsung brand, this printer is quite easy to set up and use with its outstanding features that make your outputs breathtaking. With its fast and quality projection, you just want to have it.
Its in-built WiFi setting makes it easy to connect and use.
- The presence of NFC wireless printing makes it use to be top-notch.
- Its color printing is one to be envied, up to 18ppm
- Possessing about 250 sheets input, making printing as continuous as possible
- Very compatible with many devices, from Windows to Macs.
- Streamlined for economical use, especially for small businesses.
- good for small businesses and home working.
- Upbeat features.
- It’s quite complicated to use.
10. Lexmark Colour Single- Function Laser Printer, C2425dw
Some printers just know how to hit the mark in every single way, making durability have a much different meaning from what is known. This printer has such beautiful specifications that just draws your eyes to it. The printer is just about color, it brings about such bright and attractive colors that you just can’t resist.
This Lexmark is one of the mini printers that are in vogue right now, printers that occupy less space than those bulky ones. It makes working from home better, and also its affordability makes it more preferable for small and medium scale businesses.
This printer helps you to have total control of your colored printing output, up to 25PPM, surely a large feat for such a small printer. This printer has built-in features that make it not secure for those that security is an issue, reliable for those that perform constant printing, and its performance standard is just top-notch, that is for those who need it for speed.
Its built-in WiFi meets all the required standards and more, and also it possesses tools that minimize the co assumption of toner.
- A printer that helps you control the color output for printing, up to a hot 25ppm.
- Its alternative USB port makes it very accommodating, making it easier to connect.
- Its security helps in keeping files safe from anyone snooping around, your files just got safer.
- Built-in WiFi is most certainly a plus with minimization of toner consumption.
- Very durable in most settings, making it easy to use.
- Provides a secure interface to protect your files.
- Possesses a toner consumption minimized.
- Good for small businesses and home working.
- Limited in its use as it’s better used for small groups.
- Expensive toner
The Buying Guide On Printers For Scrapbooking
Selecting a printer for scrapbooking is not as easy as selecting one for easy text or document printing. This is because scrapbooking is all about creativity and ideas. To bring these ideas to life, you will need to buy one of the best printers that can have different functionality and features.
To buy the perfect printer for scrapbooking, the following must be put into consideration.
1. Print resolution
Scrapbooking is mainly based on image printing, and print quality should be your priority. Colors add magic to creativity and the more the colors, the more lively the picture gets. So, it is best to get a printer that pays attention to the black and color print resolutions. In general, print quality is measured in DPI (Dots Per Inch) and there are a variety of DPI to select from but the one with the largest number should be your top-most priority especially if you are taking scrapbooking as more than just a hobby. Printers with a minimum DPI of 1200 x 1200 should be considered.
2. Printing performance and duty cycles
Inspirations don’t linger for long, so it is best to get a printer with a fast printing performance to turn all ideas into reality. This will have a positive effect as the user’s performance will be boosted.
Different printers (inkjet or laser) boast of about 20-30 pages per minute for black pages, but scrapbooking mainly focuses on color so it is best to pay close attention to the pages per minute because of the continuous color printout. This should be the second question you should ask the manufacturer or seller.
Also, don’t forget to ask about the duty cycle of the printer. Most printers are engineered to manage around 2500 printouts per month, and if you are doing scrapbooking full time, you will need a printer with over 2500 printouts per month. Duty cycle questions should be asked alongside printing performance.
3. Wireless connectivity
Sometimes, you might get inspiration in the garden and your laptop is far from your bedroom but your mobile phone is close to you. Getting a printer with a wireless printing capacity is perfect, as it allows you to save time. The wireless capacity allows you to not only print via Bluetooth but also Wi-Fi and CloudShare.
4. Dynamic printing
Scrapbooks made of different materials is another dimension of creativity. So, if you are dynamic, you should choose a printer that not only prints on paper but other materials like CDs, DVDs, and even cotton materials. It’s best to ask the manufacturer/seller to recommend one with this feature so you don’t get limited in your creativity.
5. Print engine
Scrapbook photo printing is more than just printing text documents, which has less or no stress load on the printer’s engine. So, it is best to get a machine that is strong and can accommodate a wider variety of print media. You should also put engine sound into consideration. Especially when you like to work in a quiet environment.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Can I print a digital scrapbook?
Yes, you can print out a digital scrapbook in various formats.
Can I print a digital scrapbook?
It all depends on your tastes or specification given by your clients but 300 PPI is considered as standard worldwide.
What printing size is better for scrapbooking?
There isn’t a better printing size for scrapbooking but the most famous are 4×6 and 5×7. You should try different sizes and not stick to one.
Can you print on cardstock with these printers?
Yes, you can on some. Please call the manufacturer to confirm before placing your order.
What type of ink to use for scrapbooking?
Pigment inks, dye inks, and solvent-based ink.
For a long-lasting solution to your scrapbooking printing, we’ve painstakingly put together a list of the best printer for scrapbooking to help you get your job done either on a commercial scale or for private use.
Apart from the quality of the printer you want, your budget is also a significant determinant therefore it is important to take into consideration every factor.
Also Read: Notary Signing Agents printer